In this blog, you will learn how to bulk adding new users in Google workspace using Foresight. IT Admins often need to manage multiple users simultaneously for their regular OU operations. A common example of handling multiple users is to share files with them. But, if the admins start sharing these files one after another, this will become a time-consuming process, apart from being repetitive and overwhelming. Thus, bulk adding new users using Google Sheets helps in streamline these types of repetitive workflows. Moreover, Foresight assists you in automating the creation of new users in bulk to eliminate your regular manual workflows.
Benefits of bulk adding new users in Google workspace using Foresight
- It saves time.
- Enables you to better utilize your resources.
- Saves cost as well, leading to more revenue.
- Increases productivity.
How to adding new users in Google workspace using Foresight
Foresight is a unique platform that automates your regular Google Workspace business operations efficiently. Without writing any code, you can tackle your manual, recurring tasks. This flexible and scalable platform helps the Google Admin and users manage their workflows without too much hassle. As a result, it improves your business growth and productivity without wasting too much time and resources.
In this demo video, you will learn to add new users in Google workspace, using Foresight and Sheets.
Here, we need to create two rules to complete this task.
- Rule 1: Listing users - Shows the CSV with the new users their email IDs and other data.
- Rule 2: The second rule creates bulk user accounts simultaneously.
- Sign in to your Foresight account and go to the New Rules (+) page.
- Select the Manual Trigger.
- Select the List users action.
- Then you need to specify the columns, such as - Org Unit Path, Email Aliases, and Secondary Work Email. Leave the rest of the things as default.
- After that, give a Rule Name ( Rule1: Users Details) and click Create.
- Then trigger your rule. You will get notifications about this creation of Rule 1. Also, you can verify the same result from the Logs page.
7. Download the CSV file from the here link.
8. Now, start creating your second rule. Here, we have created new accounts for 10 users. In real cases, you can create accounts for up to a thousand users. So, click on the New Rule (+) button.
9. Select the Data uploaded trigger and upload the CSV file. Click Next.
10. Select Generate password action.
11. Click Add Next Action. Select the Create user action.
12. Select, the First name, Last name, Primary email, Generate password, and Organizational Unit Path.
13. Click on Add Next Action and select the Email action.
14. Then, you have to select the Secondary Work Email in the To field. Give a subject, such as New User Account Details in the Subject field.
15. Next, add an email body. Press the v icon to enter some variables like - First Name, Last Name, Email, Generate Password, Email Aliases, and Org Unit Path. Click Review.
16. Give a Rule Name (Bulk account Creation). Click Create.
To trigger the rule export the same CSV file. You will get some notification after the successful rule trigger.
- You can verify the results from the Logs page.
- Also, verify the results from your secondary work email.
So, this is all about how to how to Bulk adding new users in Google workspace using Foresight. It saves a lot of your time and boosts your productivity. So, learn about Foresight and explore its use cases. Try a 14-day free trial and improve your business ROI. you can learn more topics related to this one - Create Google Workspace Users By Schedule, etc.