Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 11/01/2018.
Last Update: 03/31/2021
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the "TOS") is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with xFanatical, Inc., located at 8780 19th St, Ste 458, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the xfanatical websites, which includes https://xfanatical.com (the "Site", branded as xFanatical) and Services (may host on subdomains such as foresight.xfanatical.com or third party domains, such as script.google.com), which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
The Site has the following description:
xFanatical is a website that provides best practices, free scripts, products and services around G Suite.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as "users" of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a "member."
The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website are the sole property of xFanatical. At its discretion, xFanatical may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. xFanatical does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that xFanatical shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided "AS IS" and as such xFanatical shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a "member" of the Site or Services, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving xFanatical's Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
When you register, xFanatical may collect information such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, mailing address, occupation, industry and personal interests. You can edit your account information at any time. Once you register with xFanatical and sign in to our Services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
- use your account for the Service and/or Site only in accordance with these Terms of Service and only for lawful purposes.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, xFanatical will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of xFanatical Services, or any portion thereof.
It is xFanatical's priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users and members, especially that of children. Therefore, it is for this reason that the parents of any child under the age of 13 that permit their child or children access to the xFanatical website platform Services must create a "family" account, which will certify that the individual creating the "family" account is of 18 years of age and as such, the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the "family" account. As the creator of the "family" account, s/he is thereby granting permission for his/her child or children to access the various Services provided, including, but not limited to, message boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent's and/or legal guardian's responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or content provided are age-appropriate for his/her child.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When you set up an account on our Site or Our Services, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It is your responsibility for any act or omission of any user(s) that access your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of the TOS. It shall be your responsibility to notify xFanatical immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. xFanatical shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
Social accounts sign up. When you sign up an account with your social accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google, you email and profile information were retrieved and used by our Site or Services via an authentication method called OAuth. You agreed xFanatical not held responsible for any data breach for your social accounts. You may revoke permissions at any time by accessing your social accounts' settings page.
Transfer of Data Abroad. If you are visiting our Site or Services from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, comments, uploading of files and photos and/or videos. By visiting our Site or Services and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
Isolated Accounts. Accounts signed up in our Site or Services are not connected with each other. In another words, your account signed on our Site does not necessarily entail your access to other Services.
Account Dispute. In case of a dispute on user or member account ownership, we reserve the right to determine who owns an account based on a number of factors, including the content in that account, and the contact, profile information and/or billing information listed for that account. If we cannot make such determination, we reserve the right to suspend any account associated with the dispute to protect the security and privacy of user data until the dispute is properly resolved.
As a user or member of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the xFanatical Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by xFanatical.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of xFanatical's Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any xFanatical officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users' ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any xFanatical Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a "foreign terrorist organization" in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- "stalking" or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
xFanatical herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Site or our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members.
xFanatical herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of xFanatical, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
xFanatical herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by xFanatical or any other content providers supplying content services to xFanatical. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
To provide you, a member, high quality service, xFanatical may communicate with you for service related notifications via various ways, including but not limited to, emailing, desktop push notification, mobile push notification or SMS. The notification content may include mandatory service transactional information and optional products updates, service discounts, service tips, surveys, news etc.
You have the right to unsubscribe most of optional marketing notifications. However, you cannot turn off the essential transactional notifications unless deleting your member account.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource- center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
xFanatical shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member, or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for xFanatical the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of xFanatical's sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of xFanatical's sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of xFanatical's sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of xFanatical's sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of xFanatical's sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed "publicly accessible" areas of xFanatical's sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both users and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
USE OF OPEN SOURCE CODE
xFanatical distributes MIT-licensed free open source Google Apps add-ons and solutions aside from our Services. To use these tools available to download from our https://xfanatical.com site, you acknowledge and agree the MIT license below.
Copyright 2020 xFanatical
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
xFanatical provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our websites. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals ("Contributions") to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- xFanatical shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- xFanatical shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor's Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of xFanatical; and
- xFanatical is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold xFanatical, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of xFanatical Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to xFanatical's sites and services.
All pricing of products and services are subject to change without notice. Such price change shall not apply to purchase orders submitted prior to the effective date of the application price change.
xFanatical shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a member of https://xfanatical.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a member, you agree that xFanatical may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include,
but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems; any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your https://xfanatical.com account Services.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with https://xfanatical.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within https://xfanatical.com;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that maybe associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that xFanatical shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either xFanatical or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that xFanatical shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that xFanatical's Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services ("Software") shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by xFanatical or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on xFanatical Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
xFanatical herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of our Services on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Services. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Service in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by xFanatical for use in accessing our Services.
Feature Requests. By submitting feature requests regarding our Services to us in any forms of communication (e.g. email or forums), you agree that any feature information, ideas, or comments is or will be under and subject to the conditions set forth herein. You agree that by submitting your idea, you acknowledge and any such idea is not confidential. We have no obligation to respond, confirm or develop your submitted feature idea. We may also offer different solutions to your problems. You also agree we are free to use your submitted ideas for any purpose including use, modification, display and distribution without any obligation to you.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF XFANATICAL SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND/OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. XFANATICAL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- XFANATICAL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) XFANATICAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) XFANATICAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE XFANATICAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF XFANATICAL SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM XFANATICAL OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT XFANATICAL AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release xFanatical (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase "Let the investor beware" is appropriate. xFanatical's content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. xFanatical and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
xFanatical may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the xFanatical trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other xFanatical logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of xFanatical. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the xFanatical logo or marks without obtaining xFanatical's prior written consent.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
xFanatical will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, xFanatical may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The xFanatical Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Mailing Address: xFanatical, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
8780 19th St Ste 458
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and xFanatical and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to xFanatical Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other xFanatical Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and xFanatical with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and xFanatical, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of San Bernardino, California or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and xFanatical agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should xFanatical fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within 4 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to xFanatical as follows:
Mailing Address: xFanatical
8780 19th St Ste 458
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
SERVICE SPECIFIC TERMS
Subscription and Pricing. Foresight is a Software as as Service (SaaS). Members are required to subscribe one of our pricing plans. By default, upon registration, a new member is automatically enrolled in the (free) Lite plan. Members are always subscribed in one of the pricing plans unless the member account is deleted. xFanatical reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
Renewals and Auto-Pay. By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew (invoiced) at the end of the billing cycle (1st day of month in UTC), including the free Lite plan. Unused benefits are not rolled over to the new billing cycle. Your on-file credit card is set to auto pay your subscription plan at the billing start.
Paid subscription cancellation on failed payments. If the payment to renew your subscription plan failed due to credit card issues (e.g. credit card expired or charge rejected by your bank), our payment processing partner Stripe would attempt to charge 2 more times at the beginning of new billing cycle and notify for the payment failure. It's your responsibility to keep the credit card up-to-date. If all payment attempts failed, your existing subscription will be cancelled and revert to the free Lite plan onward.
No refund. Paid subscriptions are final and non-refundable once a new billing cycle starts. It's your responsibility to keep track of your subscription billing cycle and cancel it on-time before the subscription auto-renews.
No credits for downgrading subscriptions. Members who downgraded subscriptions cannot claim the credit for unused quota or benefits. Downgrading your subscription may also cause the loss of features or quota of your member account. xFanatical does not accept any liability for such loss.
Suspension and deletion of inactive Lite users. We reserve the right to suspend and delete any inactive user accounts (e.g. no login activity) for a continuous period of at least 120 days. We may inform in advance for the account suspension and deletion. This rule does not apply to paid subscriptions.
Account deletion. You may delete your account at any time within the application settings account page. Your account data may take up to 30 days to be removed completely from our system.
Data retention time. We may periodically clear your account past data (e.g. rule history or notification) older than 90 days.
Bandwidth throttling. To ensure the usability and quality of our Service to all members, we may throttle your automation speed.
No service guarantee outside Foresight. We won't be held liable for service issues caused by external vendors beyond the control of Foresight. For example, if your Google account connected with Foresight is suspended by your system admin, we won't be held accountable for Foresight service interruption.
Trial license. xFanatical may discontinue your ability to use the trial license key at any time, with or without notice and without any further obligations to you. The trial license offered to you is solely AS IS without any warranties of any kind and xFanatical has no liability for any damage in connection with the use of Safe Doc during the trial period.
License renewal. Your are solely responsible for keeping an eye on purchasing and renewing your school's license to keep the service running before the current license expires. We do not automatically renew your service for you.
License restrictions. xFanatical hereby grants to your School a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use the Safe Doc software. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, reproduce, transfer, host or lease any part of Safe Doc software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software. You are responsible for keeping your school's license key secure.
Use Policy. You agree, represent and warrant that you will not use Safe Doc:
- on any computers and/or accounts on which you do not have permission to operate.
- To do anything unlawful, malicious, discriminatory, deceptive, unethical.
- To violate another person's privacy rights under Applicable Law intentionally.
On-demand Feature Requests. By paying for integrating on-demand features in Safe Doc, you agree that we own the intellectual property and you cannot claim the ownership of fulfilled feature. You agree that the on-demand feature requests are also available to all users of Safe Doc and can be adopted by other users freely without additional charge. You also agree that you need to maintain a valid Safe Doc license to continue using the on-demand features.
Price change. Annual pricing is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the Safe Doc Pricing page as needed. Such price change shall not apply to purchase orders submitted prior to the effective date of the application price change.
Payment Term. If your school pays Safe Doc via purchase orders, the payment should be made in a NET 30 term, starting from the order delivery. Late payment is subject to suspension of your annual license until we receive your school's payment.
No refund. We do not accept refund requests. We offer you a 30-days free trial to test Safe Doc thoroughly before you make a purchase decision.
CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
Custom development service provided by xFanatical may require additional written contracts.