xfanatical (addressed 8780 19th Street, Ste 458, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 92336 USA) operates the xfanatical.com website, which provides the SERVICES.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Test website.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies (e.g. reCAPTCHA), your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
xfanatical may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time.We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
USE OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED
xfanatical may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://xfanatical.com.
xfanatical may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
xfanatical does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
xfanatical may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
xfanatical may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
xfanatical may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon xfanatical and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of xfanatical; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://www.xfanatical.com and/or the general public.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
xfanatical does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
xfanatical shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
the option as to whether or not to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Phone: +1 (323) 673 0020
8780 19th St, Ste 458
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 USA
Product Specific Privacy
When you use Foresight product, you will be prompted with accessing permissions to retrieve and modify certain information based on your on-demand in-app services. The permissions may include but not limited to:
- Your G Suite domain information, incl. user names, emails, and other personal information.
- Permission to send emails on behalf of you.
- Access and modify your Google Drive files.
At anytime, you can cancel these permissions at Your Google Account Permission Page.
When you use Form Merger product, you granted permissions for the application to access and modify information, as below
- Read and write Google Forms in your Google Drive
Your personal assets in Google Drive will not be stored in our server.
Safe Doc is a chrome extension that hides unnecessary features in Google Apps to protect K12 students from using them inappropriately. To use this software with a personal gmail account, you agreed that we collect the following information.
- The user’s email address if the email address ends with @gmail.com. This information is used for sending product documentation, service changes notifications etc. Email addresses with custom domain names are not collected. You have rights to ask us to remove your @gmail address from the system.
For school accounts, we do not collect any personal identifiable information from students.
Free Apps Scripts
When you download and use free apps scripts, you granted permissions for the applications to perform their work. Depending on the functionalities of apps scripts, these permissions may include but not limited to:
- Read and write Google Drive files
- Read and write Google Docs files, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms etc.
- Read your profile’s information
- Access external services