This article lists common questions to your Foresight Account.
How to close my Foresight account?
Closing your Foresight account can be done within the Foresight application. Please beware this action cannot be undone.
- Sign into Foresight.
- Go to Settings > Account > Close account.
- Click CLOSE MY ACCOUNT button.
- Your account along with your data is deleted.
- You'll be redirected to the Login page.
Now do not click the Login with Google button again, as it will create a new account.
After your account is closed, remove permissions granted to Foresight associated with your Google account.
- Log into your Google account connected with Foresight.
- Go to Apps with access to your account.
- Find and click Foresight.
- Click REMOVE ACCESS.
Can I connect Foresight to a different Google account?
No. This is not supported.
Can I add multiple Google accounts to my Foresight account?
No, it's not supported.
Can I run rules as my domain users?
Not found your questions? Please contact us.