Closing your Foresight account can be done within the Foresight application. Please note this action cannot be undone.
- Sign into Foresight.
- Go to Settings > Account > Close account.
- Click CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
- Your account along with your data is deleted.
- You'll be redirected to the Login page.
Please DO NOT click the "Sign in with Google" button again, as it will create a new account.
After your account is closed, remove permissions granted to Foresight associated with your Google account.
- Log into your Google account connected with Foresight.
- Go to Apps with access to your account.
- Find and click Foresight.
- Click REMOVE ACCESS.
It may take up to 60 days for your account data to be completely wiped from our system (audit logs, backups etc.), as documented in our terms of Foresight service.