New Foresight users begin with a free 14-days Trial 1000 plan. The trial is to help you experiment Foresight setup and evaluate the values of Foresight service. If you don't understand the basic concepts, please visit Foresight Glossary.
The best way to get started with Foresight is to follow the tutorials & use cases in the Foresight Support page. The workflow automation cases include Google Admin IT automation, Google Calendar automation, Gmail automation etc.
The monthly action quota period starts from the beginning of month and ends at the end of month in the UTC time, e.g. Aug 1 - Aug 31.
- If you sign up Foresight on Aug 6, then you can use up to 1,000 actions from Aug 6 to Aug 20.
- If you sign up Foresight on Aug 27, then you can use up to 1,000 actions from Aug 27 to Aug 31 and another 1000 actions from Sep 1 to Sep 10, because the monthly action quota resets on Sep 1.
If you have exhausted the rule quota, you are not allowed to create new rules. If you exhausted the monthly action quota, your rules may be disabled and you are allowed to enable them. Please subscribe to a Professional plan with higher quota (e.g. Professional 2000) to unlock more quota, so that your Foresight automation service won't be interrupted.
To ensure Foresight automating your rules and keep your account open beyond the 14-days trial, Trial 1000 users are required to subscribe a Professional plan, before the trial ends.
To subscribe a Professional plan, please follow these steps,
- Sign into Foresight.
- Go to Settings > Billing page.
- In the Payment Method section, click Edit.
- Provide the credit card information in the Update Credit Card dialog and click Save.
- (Optional) In the Billing Address section, click Edit. Provide the billing address and click Save.
- In the Plan section, click Subscribe.
- In the opened Edit Subscription dialog,
- Select the plan name.
- Select the plan billing term.
- Read the plan details and Billing summary.
- Check the "I agree xxxx" checkbox.
- Click Subscribe.
- You will immediately subscribe to the selected plan and receive a prorated invoice, which can be found in the Billing History. You can find the updated quota of the Professional plan.
Proration for the first month
From the Trial 1000 plan to a Professional plan, the first month is billed with a prorated price. The proration amount is calculated as
(the monthly price of the Professional plan) - $10
The $10 is a one-time credit from the Trial 1000. For example, if you subscribe Professional 2000 from Trial 1000, the one-off invoice amount is $19-$10=$9 for the remainder of the month.
The Professional plan will be billed in full at the end of the month (UTC time). You may preview the upcoming invoice in the Settings > Billing page.
Trial reminder email and Trial ends
- You will receive a reminder email 7 days before the trial ends and a notification email for trial ending.
- You would be entitled to a 7-days grace period if you missed the opportunity to subscribe a paid plan by the end of 14-days trial. During the 7 days grace period, your rules would be disabled. Your account is no longer assigned with action quota and rule quota. There would be no proration for the rest of month when you subscribe to a plan during the 7 days grace period.
- If you missed the 7-days grace period, your Foresight account will be closed. The account data is removed.