Steps to unsubscribe
If you do not want to auto renew your Foresight subscription, follow these instructions to unsubscribe. The subscription will be cancelled at the end of billing cycle.
- Sign into Foresight.
- Go to Settings > Billing.
- In the Subscription Plan section, click Unsubscribe.
- If you have scheduled subscription update, you will be prompted with a warning dialog to delete the schedule first.
- In the popped dialog, confirm the change and click Unsubscribe.
- After the page is refreshed, you can see the Unsubscribed label next to your subscription plan.
Steps to re-subscribe
You can undo unsubscribing by click the Resubscribe button in the Foresight Settings > Billing page.
14 days data retention
After your subscription is cancelled, your Foresight account data will retain for 14 days, as a grace period. You cannot create or enable rules in the grace period. If you change your mind, you can also resubscribe a Professional plan before the end of data retention.