This tutorial is one of Safe Doc customer portal tutorial series, made by xFanatical.
The billing address is required to make a purchase or renew the Safe Doc annual license. The billing address is shown in quotes, invoices and receipts. Ensure the information is correct.
Here are the steps for updating your billing address,
- Sign into Safe Doc Customer Portal.
- Click on the Dashboard section once you are logged in.
- Find the Billing Address section.
- Enter the new information accurately, including the street address line 1, line 2, city, state, and country and optionally a phone number.
- Click Save Changes when you're done.
If you need to customize the billing email address and bill to name, which cannot be done above, then follow these steps.
- In the Dashboard page, find the Billing > Manage Payment Methods.
- Click Manage.
- In the new opened tab, under Billing information, click Update information.
- Enter the new billing information and click Save.