This tutorial is one of Safe Doc customer portal tutorial series, made by xFanatical.
First of all, welcome to our Safe Doc customer portal. Use the customer portal to manage your trial / annual license and make payments.
- Go to Safe Doc Customer Portal.
- Enter your school email address.
- Enter your license key.
- If you do not have a license key, get a 30-days trial license key today.
- If you have yet to purchase an annual license key, enter your trial license key.
- If you have purchased an annual license key, enter your annual license key.
- Tick I agree to xFanatical's Terms of Service.
- (Optional) Check Remember me. If it's checked, you do not need to sign in again.
- Verify you're not a robot.
- Click Sign in.
- Safe Doc Customer Portal sends you a verification code to your email address.
- Enter the verification code.
- You're in.
Frequently Asked Questions
I typed my email address, but why does it say “Email address not found”?
This error has different causes.
- Your email address is not in our system. If you haven't signed up for a trial license, then get a 30-days trial license key. If you have different email addresses or email aliases, check the email address you used for trial.
- Your email address was removed by your Safe Doc account admin. If you were a member of the Safe Doc account, but the admin removed your membership. You cannot access the Safe Doc account. Ask your admin in this case. For more information, see Invite Team Member to Safe Doc Customer Portal.
What’s my Safe Doc license key?
The license key is either a trial license key or annual license key. Find it in your email inbox. It's in the
- The 30-days trial license email when you signed up
- The annual license email when you purchased an annual license
- The renewal confirmation emails when you renewed your license
- The member invitation email when your Safe Doc account admin added you as a member.
How can I get a Safe Doc license key?
If you never had a Safe Doc license key, sign up for a 30-days trial license key.
Why does it say “Enter a valid license key”?
The license key is not recognized. Check if you have a typo. If you're certain the license key is correct and still seeing this error message, please contact us.