In this blog, you will learn about No Code Platform Apps Integrated with Google Drive. They help to manage Drive files, storage, and other tasks.
A no-code platform allows technologically and non-technologically sound people to handle their tasks without writing a line of code. Generally, these platforms have user-friendly interfaces with drag-and-drop functionalities. These functionalities help them to implement business logic easily.
Now, there are two types of no-code platforms. One type focuses on app development, and another on implementing workflow automation. However, some platforms support both no-code app development and workflow automation.
Some Popular No Code Platform Apps Integrated with Google Drive
You can integrate the following apps easily with Google Drive and streamline your regular workflows. Let’s learn the major features of these apps –
App Sheet empowers your employees to build desktop, mobile, and tablet applications without coding. Later, these apps can be integrated with Google Workspace products like – Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc. Moreover, it increases productivity through no-code automation.
- App Sheet Automation works with the combination of no-code and Google AI. It generates automation bots with reusable components such as – events, tasks, and processes.
- It uses NLP or natural language processing to give commands for your apps. It also helps the computer vision capture, annotate images, and build models from app data. App Sheets can do these jobs without any machine learning experience.
- It can automatically collect data from both online and offline resources such as – pictures, drawings, GPS locations, barcode scanning, etc. In this way, it improves data quality and saves employees' time.
- The developers and users can easily collaborate and maintain your organization's security.
Foresight is the best platform for Google Workspace workflow automation. It creates customized automation rules for Google Workspace Admin and users. So, this app is completely integrated with Google Workspace. Moreover, it's no-code automation saves long hours for HR admins and users. Thus, it boosts their proficiency and productivity.
- Google Drive, Forms, and Gmail have different use cases for the users. These use cases are helpful for communication, data collection, and data storage. Foresight automates these use cases to increase users’ productivity.
- This tool efficiently manages users in your organizational system. It can automate everything from new user account creation, registration, authentication, authorization, and deletion. Also, it supports system monitoring, patch management, and software updates. If it detects any issue in system performance, then it triggers automated alerts and notifications. In this way, it maintains security and system reliability.
- It supports the mobile device management tasks for Google Admins. So, they can enroll new mobile devices, governance security policies, and enable necessary configurations and applications. In this way, they ensure a secure mobile device work environment for the users.
- With the help of Foresight, automation admins can approve, delete, and track Google Workspace licenses as per the organization’s requirements. It ensures effective license utilization, cost savings, and security.
The no-code automation of Zapier supports 6000+ apps. It builds automation workflows with custom logic and conditions. The Google Drive integration of Zapier allows Drive to automatically manage your files. It supports creating new documents, document updates, and file sharing without opening Google Drive.
- Zapier helps you to automate complex workflows in multiple steps. These are called multi-step Zaps. It allows you to perform multiple actions with a single trigger.
- Zapier Paths handle the conditional workflows of your multi-step Zaps. These Paths help the Zaps perform different tasks. A Zap with the Paths can prioritize urgent messages, automatically reply to recurring messages, and assign tickets for the team members.
- The Filters of Zapier proceed with your Zap according to the conditions you have set previously. The conditions can be text, number, date/time, Boolean, or generic conditions.
- The Webhooks of Zapier help send automated messages from one app to another. Automated messages are sent when something happens in an app. For example, PayPal notifies your account app when someone makes their payment.
Zoho Creator is a no-code to low-code application builder that supports both no-code/low-code and pro-code approaches. It comes with drag-and-drop functionalities for creating no-code automation. The AI-supported features and powerful security make it a reliable automation platform. Moreover, it can be integrated with Google Drive.
- It automates repetitive manual tasks using drag-and-drop workflow designers, pre-built integrations, instant notifications, and APIs.
- It schedules tasks through email, SMS notifications, personalized messaging, and schedule creation.
- Zoho Creator supports automated approvals and email reminders. Thus, your organization can proceed with the approvals faster and increase accountability.
Glide is a no-code app and workflow development tool. It connects to your existing data, like databases or spreadsheets. It offers everything from employee management to file management, a customer portal, and more. Thus, it boosts your organization's productivity.
- You can build powerful apps with pre-built templates and spreadsheet data. You don't need any coding for this.
- Glide helps you to automate workflows with the help of custom components, features, and templates.
- It supports real-time visibility for operations, order tracking, decision-making, and scheduling.
- It offers a customized dashboard to streamline work requests and orders across multiple locations.
These no-code apps help you streamline your regular workflows and save time. They are easily integrated with Google Drive and other Google apps like Gmail, Sheets, Calendars, etc.
Foresight is a no-code platform that automates Google Workspace workflows. With some triggers and actions, it simplifies workflow automation for the users and admin. So, try a 14-day free trial of Foresight and explore its amazing features. Learn the related topics like –7 Crucial Approaches To Guarantee No-Code Governance In Large Organizations, Pros Of Using An Integrated Workflow Automation System, How to automate my Repetitive Business Processes, Updating Google Chrome: Maximizing Security And Performance, Enhance Team Productivity Using Gmail Workflow Automation, How To Conduct A Google Meet With More Than 500 Participants?, Simplify Your Remote Work Life With Google Workspace: Tips And Tricks For Success, 10 Time-Saving Foresight Features You Need To Try To Speed Up Your Process, etc.