Duplicating rules is helpful when you have similar automation workflows but with slightly different configurations. With the existing configured rule as a starting point, it's faster to create a similar rule than creating the new rule from scratch.
Follow these simple steps to duplicate an existing rule.
- Sign into xFanatical Foresight
- Go to the Rules page.
- Find the existing rule to modify.
- Click the 3-dot menu and select Duplicate.
- In the popped rule edit dialog, change your trigger or action configurations as needed.
- Once it's done, click Review.
- In the Review screen, click Create.