Credit card or bank transfer (Recommended)
Credit card or bank transfer are preferred payment methods. If your school supports the these methods, you can get or renew the annual license as soon as you need.
When you purchase an annual license or renew the annual license, an invoice (quote) is sent to your inbox. The invoice contains a payment link. We partner with Stripe for secure payment processing. The annual license key is automatically issued after the payment is received.
The two payment options have different processing times.
- Credit cards. Immediate.
- Bank transfers. A few hours to 3 business days, depending on the banks.
Alternatively, the Purchase Order (PO) with Paper Check payment method is also accepted. Please note our payment term is NET 30, starting from the order delivery. This payment method is subject to an additional $89 processing fee.
A typical process would be
- Finish the purchase an annual license application to receive an invoice (quote). For renewals, finish the renew the annual license application.
- You generate a PO according to the invoice. If a W-9 form is needed, please contact us, providing your school's name and address.
- Email your PO to [email protected]
- We process your PO and generate the annual license email for you.
- If you need updates to the invoice, we will also generate and email a new invoice with the updated information to you.
- You create a check payable to XFANATICAL INC and mail it to 8780 19th St, Ste 458, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701.
- When we receive the payment, your invoice will be marked as paid. You will receive the receipt by email, which be also downloaded as a PDF file for your record.
The entire process may take days to weeks. We recommend you plan it ahead before your license expires. Please contact us if you have question to this payment option.