Credit card or bank transfer (Recommended)
Credit card or bank transfer are preferred payment methods. If your school supports the these methods, you can get or renew the annual license as soon as you need.
When you purchase an annual license or renew the annual license, an invoice (quote) is sent to your inbox. The invoice contains the payment link. We partner with Stripe for secure payment processing. The annual license key is automatically issued after the payment is received.
The two payment options have different processing times.
- Credit cards. Immediate.
- Bank transfers. A few hours to 3 business days, depending on the banks.
Traditional Purchase Orders (PO) with Check payments are also accepted.
A typical process would be
- Finish the purchase an annual license application to receive an invoice (quote). For renewals, finish the renew the annual license application.
- You generate a PO according to the invoice. If a W-9 form is needed, please contact us, providing your school's name and address.
- Email us the PO.
- We generate the annual license email for you.
- If you need updates to the quote, we will generate a new invoice with the updated information to you.
- You create a check payable to XFANATICAL and mail it to 8780 19th St, Ste 458, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 with Net 30 term.
- When we receive the payment, your invoice will be marked as paid and the receipt can be downloaded as a PDF file for your record.
The entire process may take days to weeks. We recommend you plan it ahead before your license expires. Please contact us for this payment option.