Why to reconnect?
In normal operation, once you authorized Foresight the access to your Google account under certain permissions, Foresight will automate your Google Workspace workflows on its way. However, in the following scenarios, this authorization may be revoked.
- You changed your Google Account's password and your rules contain Gmail permissions
- You explicitly revoked Foresight's access
- Your domain administrator reset your Google account's password and your rules contain Gmail permissions
- Your domain administrator revoked Foresight's access to your Google account
- You have not used Foresight and don't have active rules for six months
How to reconnect?
To reauthorize Foresight the access to your Google account, follow these instructions.
- Sign into xFanatical Foresight.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Under Your connected accounts, find the Google account.
- If you click Google and all permissions are displayed in green, you are all set and do not need to reconnect. Stop here.
- If you see a Reconnect button, and see some or all permissions are displayed in red, it means those permissions were revoked.
- Click Reconnect in the associated Google account. It will bring up your Google Account sign in page and ask you to authorize the permissions with xFanatical Foresight.
- Once you granted the permissions, the Reconnect button will vanish and your permissions will be displayed in green.