Build No-Code Automation for G Suite. This articles explains what Foresight is and how useful it is.
Foresight is a web application designed for G Suite administrators and users to build business automation without coding knowledge on G Suite, Admin Console, Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar etc.
G Suite is a powerful and fundamental office suite to operate businesses. The Google backed cloud apps are growing mature and fast. However, every business operates in different ways, often flowing data between G Suite apps. With G Suite, you still have to build integrated solutions on it. Foresight, a product of xfanatical, is built for G Suite users and administrators to streamline business processes and unleash productivity without coding experiences.
- Build automation rules with zero-coding prerequisite.
- Cook your automation recipes from hundreds of ingredients, email your colleagues, suspend users, generate a Google Form, watch Google Drive changes – you name it.
- Get real-time alerts for changes or statuses of automation engine so you know the automation works or not.
In real world, we have business cases like
- As a G Suite Administrator, we want to send custom welcome emails to new users based on their profile.
- As a G Suite Administrator, we want to expire and terminate certain user accounts by the end of some day, so that we don’t have to remember them.
- As a retailer, we want to watch stocks in a spreadsheet and send an order email to the supplier if the stocks in certain products fall below 30, so that we don’t miss the time window to re-stock for hot sales seasons.
- As a teacher, we want to send dynamic feedback emails to students based on the answers they submitted in Google Forms, so we don’t have to manually review the answers and type the feedback. The feedback data can be fed from a Google sheet.
Of course, business processes can be way more complex than these. Foresight is on the way to support more use cases. Feedback will be appreciated.
Look interested? Follow these articles.
- Quick start to create your first automation formula.
- Discover use cases Foresight can do for you.