In this blog, you will learn how to use no-code automation in your business for free. No-code automation has become an emerging technology in this era of digital transformation. The traditional automation process needs lengthy scripts of coding. Alternatively, the implementation of no-code automation doesn’t need any coding. Only a few drag-and-drop functionalities are enough to complete it. The main benefit of this approach is that all the users, including the not-so-technologically-sound users, can efficiently use it. As a result, it saves more hours and effort for people. So, no code in business creates a new opportunity for workflow automation.
How to launch some powerful no-code automation platform for free?
It’s a powerful no-code workflow automation app from Google. With this app, you can do the following tasks –
- Build mobile and desktop apps. You can use customized features, security, and usage reports.
- Build workflow with triggers, branches, and conditions.
- Automate emails, push notifications, and SMS.
- Supports optical character recognition and intelligence document processing through machine learning models.
- It can be integrated with SQL databases, REST APIs, and Google Workspace apps.
By default, an App Sheet account is free. Here are the steps for launching the App Sheet –
- You can directly connect AppSheet with cloud storage providers like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Then you have to sign up and create an account to use this platform for free.
- Then, you can directly start creating your apps or databases.
Foresight is a Google Cloud partner and no-code automation platform. It helps to streamline your business operations with Google Workspace workflow automation. So, you can –
- Create automation rules for Google Workspace workflows with some triggers and actions.
- Automate sending emails, calendar invitations, calendar events, mail merging, and more.
- Google Admin can automate welcome emails for new employees, export users from Google Workspace, export Google Workspace licenses, mobile devices, Chrome devices, and more.
- Govern security by auditing Admin logs, monitoring, and automating user reports.
Initially, you can use a 14-day free trial of Foresight. Later, you will have to upgrade it to a professional subscription. So, how do I get it?
- Go to the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Then, click Install.
- Also, you can use another method to get this app. You need to visit this sign-up page to use Foresight. Here you don’t need any installation.
- Then, you can see some onboarding screens. After that, you will navigate to the main screen from where you can start your automation rule creation.
The built-in automation platform of Trello eliminates tedious tasks and saves your hours. With the automation workflows of Trello, you can perform these tasks –
- Create, edit, enable, share, and delete automation rules, calendar, due date, board buttons, and card buttons.
- It enables the automatic detection of repetitive tasks. Then, suggest adding these tasks to automate them on a board.
- Moreover, it allows the automation of the actions of third-party apps like Jira and Slack.
- You can see quota usage, documentation, tips, and tricks for your automation rules.
The best thing about Trello is that you can sign up for a free plan forever. It offers 250 automation runs per month. Now, follow these steps –
- Go to the signup page of Trello.
- Enter the required information and sign up.
- Then, confirm your Trello account via email.
The automation workflows of Zapire are known as Zap. They are created by some triggers and actions.
- Zapier Tables works as an automation-first database. It allows storing, moving, editing, and tracking the automation data flow.
- The Paths of Zapier helps to build multi-step automation workflows.
- The built-in formatter tool of Zapier automatically converts the text cases ready for the Zap steps.
You can use the free Zapier plan if you need basic automation. Also, you can use the free Zapier trials. So–
- Sign up for a Zapier account.
- Enter required details.
- Finally, click Get started free.
The no-code automation workflows of Asana –
- Automates redundant tasks for your team.
- Creates standardized work requests.
- The bundles of Asana create, update, and apply projects.
You can use the Personal package of Asana, which is free forever. It offers unlimited tasks, projects, activity logs, and more. If you want to purchase a free version of Asana, then –
- First, create an account for yourself. It will be your account.
- Enter the details like your name, email, etc.
- Then, create or join as an organization.
So, these are some of the popular uses of no-code automation apps. Now, most of these apps offer free trials at first, but then you have to upgrade the subscription and purchase a paid package through monthly or yearly payment. But some apps offer lifetime free solutions for workflow automation.
Foresight offers no-code automation for your regular business workflows. First, you can use its free trial for 14 days. Then you have to upgrade it to a Professional subscription. It will cost $10 per month. This platform boosts your productivity and saves more time. So, you can learn the use cases like – Auto Add Buffer Times To Google Calendar Events, etc.