From this article, you will learn how to convert your Google Form responses to PDF automatically. Google Form Responses become useful when you have to collect data, quizzes, reviews, feedback, registrations, or surveys. But when you want to share and print the Form, you need to convert it into PDF. Now, PDFs are popular for being secure and easily shareable. This format is universally recognizable and transforms your data quickly into a printable format. Whether you’re a business owner, teacher, student, or other working professional, this PDF format streamlines your data sharing process.
How to convert Google Forms to PDF?
You can convert Google Forms to PDF with these methods -
Transformation of Google Form responses to PDF from all users
- Open your Google Form from the Chrome browser.
- After that, click Responses.
- Then, click More (three-dot icon) from the top right corner.
- Following the above step, click Print all responses > Save as PDF.
- Finally, click the Save button to download the Form responses in PDF format.
Converting Form responses to PDF for single-user
- After opening your Google Form, click Responses> Individual.
- Then, click More > Print > Save as PDF.
- Click Save to download the responses.
Converting the summary of Form responses into PDF
- Open a Form and select Responses > Summary.
- Click More > Print. The summary will be opened in a new window.
- Again, click More from the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
- Then, click Print > Save as PDF > Save.
How to convert your Google Form responses to PDF automatically?
Now, you can automate the conversion of Google Forms to PDF by using an automation platform. You can use the Portant Data Merge to automate the workflows for this action. It’s a Google Cloud Partner and you can install it from Google Workspace marketplace. So, let’s see how you can complete this task with Portant.
- First, log in to Portant and authorize it through Google.
- Then, select your target Google Form.
- After selecting the Form, Portant automatically generates a template document that contains your Form responses. Here, you can choose other document formats like Google Docs or Slides. Also, you can select multiple documents if required.
- Then, open your document block. After that Add tags within your document. Furthermore, you can format (bold, color, etc.) your tags. Your Form responses will be saved in these formats.
- Next, save the file as a PDF.
- Finally, turn on Auto-Create to test your workflow. It helps to store the PDF format of your Google Form response in Google Drive.
Benefits of automating Google Form responses to PDF
- Automating your Form responses to PDF saves thousands of hours eliminating manual data processing. As a result, you don’t need to struggle with manual data entry, retyping, copying, and pasting. Instead, you can focus on other crucial tasks.
- When your employees learn to automate this task, they become more efficient and confident. Thus, this workflow will boost their productivity.
- This automation workflow increases accuracy and reduces errors. In this case, all data are sourced from the original Form responses. So, you don’t need to copy and paste them into another document. Thus, it eliminates typos and also optimizes your formatting.
- The PDF format will automatically save to Google Drive. So, you don’t need to save it in other locations on your device. Thus, it enhances security too.
Harness the power of no-code automation with Foresight
Do you feel bored with your mundane workflows? Don’t worry! Foresight will help you to automate your workflows without any coding script or no-code automation. It simplifies and customizes your regular organizational tasks easily. Specifically, it’s scalable to automate your Google Workspace workflows. It assists every team in handling operations, detecting issues, monitoring system performances, and more. Thus, it helps to save time and improve productivity.
So, learn some use cases to become familiar with this platform. If you’re a Google Admin then, you may like Automated Welcome Email to Google Workspace New Users, etc. As a Google Workspace user, you can learn Auto Accept Invites In Google Calendar, etc.
So, automatically converting your Google Form responses to PDF saves your time and streamlines your workflows. Thus, you don’t need to manually save Form responses to another file. You can easily get those responses in a printable format. Now, learn about Foresight and its benefits. So, try a 14-day free trial and integrate it for your business.