It’s not uncommon that we have created many Google Forms with well thought questions and we may reuse them in the future.
Unfortunately, Google Forms doesn’t have the capability of copy-and-paste. It’s very time-consuming and error-prone to type the questions correctly.
Now you don’t have to. We built a small web application to relieve this pain, called Form Merger. Let’s see how it solved this problem.
Step 1. Get Form Merger from G Suite Marketplace
- Visit Form Merger at G Suite Marketplace.
- Click Install button
- Then it will ask you to login and Allow permissions to read / write Forms files in your Google Drive.
- You will soon redirected into the application.
Step 2. Select Forms to Combine
You will be presented with the main interface of the application. And
- Click Select Forms.
- In the popup dialog, you will see all your Forms located in your Google Drive.
- You may multiple select the Forms to be combined, using CTRL key or Shift key.
- When you finish, click Select to close the dialog.
Now you will see the forms listed in the box
- Use mouse to drag and drop forms into the order by which these forms will be merged.
- Fill in new title of form in the box of Save Form as.
- (optional) Fill in the description of the combined form in Form Description.
Step 3. Start the Forms Fusion
- Click Merge.
- Wait for 10s (or more depending on how many questions your forms have in total).
- You will see a link to the combined form below.
- Now you see the combined long form.
You are all set.
Please leave any comments of your problems / issues.